Job Pro – Job Board PSD Template
Job Pro is a modern job board PSD template designed to connect people looking for a job with work hunting employers. This template represents simple design to help build the website for advertising vacancies, finding suitable staff, receiving employer’s resumes and CV. it will perfectly suit for projects of direction: Job Search, Directory Portal, Resume Market, Recruitment Agency and the like.
Who is looking to create JOB PORTAL website and seeking for cool and niche design their requirement, then this Template is made for you. Job Portal PSD Template Design is classy and have all specifications that needs in perfect Job Portal website must have.
Download folder consists of 13 layered PSD files. All layers are properly organized, so it takes you a moment to find necessary layer and edit it. File structure is fully organized to make the editing process more easy for end-users.
Key Features Overview
- 13 Unique Fully Layered PSD Files with Layer Styles.
- 02 Index Pages
- Prefect Job Listing Fliter Menus
- Singlepage & Multipurpose PSD Template
- Clean, modern, multi-purpose design can be used for any type of website.
- PSD Well Organized, with named layers and groups
- Easily customizable Photoshop files
- Pixel Perfect
- Retina ready (vector-based)
- Active and Hover Layers are included.
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap (1170px)
- Guides are included in PSD
- Responsive design
- Unique and Modern Style
- Designed Using Google Fonts
- Dropdown Menu Styles
- Parallax Sections
- Take a Video Tour Page
- Strong focus on design and typography, usability and overall user-experience
- And many more…
PSD Layers Sections
- Tranding Jobs
- Top Hiring Companies
- Recent Job
- The Best Deals
- Pricing Plan
- App Download
- Fonts : Google Webfonts
- Images : Photodune
- Images : Shutterstock
- Icons : Flaticon
- Icons : Fontawesome
- Images : Unsplash
<h3>Note::</h3> <p>Please note that images used in live preview are not included in the package. If you have any questions please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thank you!</p>